For teens age 13-17. This camp is designed to bring teen skiers together to explore the expert terrain of Alta and its awesome snow conditions. This camp will run continuously during the holidays. Skiers are not required to commit to a specific number of days. Each day of the camp will include coaching that helps skiers challenge Alta's most adventurous terrain. Skiers will be with the coaches from 9:30am to 3:45pm.
December 26, 2014 - January 2, 2015
February 13 - 19, 2015
Check-in is 8:30 - 9:15 am, pick-up is 3:45 - 4:30 pm
Lunch is included
Lift tickets sold separately. (Adult lift ticket is required for teens 13 and older.)
- 1:8 group ratios
- Guided skiing and coaching on all of Alta's appropriate terrain
- All-Mountain skiing tactics and techniques
- Reading the terrain and conditions for ideal line selection
- Skiing an entire line without interruptions
- Learning how to use your skis in different snow types
- How to use turn shape to attack the hill, yet maintain speed control
Registration: Sign-up between 8:30 - 9:15 am in the Ski Adventure Center.